Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Premier

Well, this is my first blog on blogspot. I've only recently dabbled in blogging on MySpace, and have discovered that I really like spewing all my thoughts, feelings, and emotions out into cyberspace. So....here I am.
I wonder how long "blogging" has been around. I'm a technological imbecile, so I'm about a decade behind on most things that are common knowledge to the majority of the population. For example, my family and I didn't have call waiting on our phone until well beyond the turn of the 21st century. I didn't get a home computer with internet access until 2005. I had no idea what MySpace was until this past December, only after everyone I know, and their brother, and mother, and cousin had a MySpace page. So, I'm sure blogging has been a staple in the computer world for far longer than I realize. Well, I'm keeping up with the Jones's now. Better late than never..... :)

No comments: