Saturday, July 28, 2007

Pacey Witter: Dream Man

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

To most, he is simply the smart-mouthed, sharp-tongued, trouble-making slacker of Capeside. But as I revisit Dawson's Creek's early episodes, I have come to discover that Pacey Witter is truly a Renaissance man. He is sexy, charming, intelligent, sincere, and passionate: a collection of qualities that are rare in the 21st century. My admiration is quickly ascending into full-blown fascination. His quick wit, chivalrous romanticism, and worldly intelligence astound me. Now all I need to do is find a real-life Pacey Witter. Do they truly exist, or are they purely a figment of television's imagination?

1 comment:

Jason said...

yeah, that dude ain't real...I don't know anyone like him either. Well wait, maybe Paul. Maybe Lewis is your man!!! LOL