Saturday, August 23, 2008

"Let Me Love You"



It's been awhile since I've done my little "songs-I-love-that-have-significant-meaning-for-me" bit. This song by Mario is not only lyrically and melodically wonderful, but it serves as a constant reminder for me not to tolerate bullshit from the opposite sex. Thankfully, my love life hasn't suffered another blow lately, but every time I listen to it, I'm reminded that there are good guys out there and that I deserve someone who will treat me with love, dignity, and respect. Plus, Mario is in one of my favorite movies, "Freedom Writers". LOVE THAT MOVIE! Although, Hilary Swank annoys the shit out of me.

2 comments:

Lrgblueeyes said...

Why does Swank bug you so much? I don't love OR hate her...just curious.

Eternal Sunshine of Katie's Mind said...

I don't know what it is...Just the way she talks, I guess.