Monday, June 30, 2008

I'm sick.

I don't know if I'm a big baby or what, but I'm sick, and it sucks. I was out with Chrissy Saturday night, and for a brief moment, it felt as though the left gland in my throat was becoming a little bit sore. Well, I went to bed around 3, and woke up at 5 with the most horrendous pain I've ever felt in my throat...ever. I crawled into bed (I had fallen asleep on the couch), and I literally did not get out of bed until 8 this morning. That's 21 straight hours. I had a fever, body aches like you couldn't believe, and my throat was so swollen I could barely speak, and I still can't swallow. It's horrible. It hurts. I bet JASON gave this to me. Last time I saw him- last Thursday- he was complaining about a sore throat. You owe me Jason...big time!

1 comment:

Jason said...

Dude, I got YOU SICK TOO??? Holy shit, I'm fucking Typhoid Mary. I went home to KC and got my little sister sick. Leah's been battling it, too.

There is nothing worse than a summer cold. Nothing. And no matter how hard I try, I always get one. I did the OJ thing, but what really helped (and it's too late for you) is Zycam at the onset of the cold. It's loaded with zinc which is (supposed) to make your cold's milder and shorter in duration (not proven by the FDA).

Anyway, it could be worse...you could have been sick on your birthday (like me).